- Born in Hong Kong, spent 7 years in UK for my studies, 1 year in Basel for my Internship, then moved back to HK after university for 10 years, now moved to Basel, Switzerland for almost three years due to my career move
- Profession: Marketeer, previous job as International Product Manager in Pharmaceutical Company
- Current status: married and exploring new areas of interests, cooking more than ever
- Things iLike doing: eating, cooking, wine-tasting, shopping, exploring new gadgets, cruising in a car
- Missing food from home town from time to time: urges me to explore authentic ways of cooking: chinese, japanese, korean…..
- Like traveling and eating-out too, as they widen my horizons to explore different dishes and perhaps try them out at home.
- Food iLike: Chinese hotpot, chinese seafood, shabu-shabu, sashimi and sushi, yakitori, all kinds of noodles, homemade pizza, Indian curries made from scratch, Korean BBQ, tapas, foie gras, steak tartare, streets food….
- Places iLike: food markets, supermarkets, food or wine fairs, Art Museums
- Favorite Cook: Jamie Oliver, Mark Bittman
- New areas of interests: exploring my new camera: Canon G9, bread making, golfing and blogging of course
- Blogging: Never like writing but find blogging can combine several of my interests all-in-one and am now enjoying it and hope to keep it up
- Still yet to learn: German, Dutch, gardening, try not to scare of insects
- combine my food passion into a career opportunity one day
- more people enjoy cooking authentic chinese (cantonese) food
Featured in Finest Foodies Friday, 5 Sept, 2008
thanks to Spanish Recipes, 19.09.08
Happy CEO “Cooking and Eating Out” !!! Bon appetit! En Guete!
Updated on 22 Oct 2008
Established Gourmet Traveller since early June 2008.